Monday, May 3, 2010

UTAH - Part Quartre

On Thursday of my visit, Jill, Emily, Charlotte and I went to the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City for a Girls-Only High Tea. What a wonderful experience for all of us. We had tea (well, I had tea, they had hot chocolate), lovely finger sandwiches, scones with devonshire cream and lemon curd, and some incredible desserts. Emily and I tried smoked salmon and caviar for the first time. We both agreed that it wasn't to our taste. Charlotte tried everything, too.


For dessert, we got to choose from an incredible dessert cart...Emily chose the cheescake and strawberries with whipped cream. So did Jill and I! Charlotte had a decadent chocolate rasperry cake with strawberries and cream.





Where were John and William, you might be asking. Well, John was told he could go with us but he was not to talk to us cause it was GIRLS ONLY! He brought his camera and when he was done doing his paparazzi-thing, he and William (who had been sitting in a delicate chair over near the harpist, eating his snacks) went out to the gardens to take some more pictures. Once we were done with our tea party, we all went out so John could take some more amazing pictures of the kids. Hope to get some of them from him and will share when I do.

I came home on Tuesday last week and have slowly gotten back into the groove.

Oh, and Ruby had her calf on Friday nite. I'll share pictures soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

John Knotwell said...

Who are those adorable children.