It has been increasingly evident that our dream and the reality just aren't moving toward each other. Our house hasn't sold. The cost of living in Utah is so much higher than we'd thought and employment for me is iffy at best. I suppose if we'd made this move 10-15 years ago, it might have been do-able anyway. But not currently. So, after several heartfelt, and weepy, discussions while I was in Utah for the holidays, John and I have made the difficult decision to remain here in Missouri. He has given his notice at work and will be coming home in mid-April. This is bittersweet but it sure will be good to have him home!
All I can say is:
Thanks for stopping by.