Thursday, February 7, 2008

Battle of the Soxes Update

We lost our internet connection on Tuesday and they are still trying to fix whatever the problem might be so I am without easy access unless I come to work. Until they get my DSL working again, updates might be sparse.

I finished my Killer Zap socks on Tuesday afternoon and immediately went to the Post Office to mail them off to my victim. Now I'm just waiting for my assassin to send me my own socks. Or for my victim to mail me her socks-in-progress! Then the sweating starts all over again...I will need to finish those socks and get them mailed off before I get killed! The pressure is worse than the idea of getting killed!

We woke up Tuesday to rain and wind which escalated into raging winds and tornado warnings...I high-tailed it home from the knit shop...fortunately, the tornadoes that touched down weren't near us! Wednesday we awoke to a dusting of snow on the ground and today we hear there might be another dusting late this afternoon. Dustings of snow I can live with, it's when they measure in inches or feet that set me back!

Have a great few days...

No comments: