Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week 16 - Strings and Movie Names

I promised I'd tell you what names the grands decided to call their two calves....and totally forgot last week.  Since I don't have a lot to tell you this week, it's probably a good thing I forgot - at least now I have something to say.

The little heifer is to be called Belle...she really is a beauty.  And the little steer is to be called Beast.  I wonder what movie the kids were watching when they were choosing the names. 

I was right last week when I said I'd be knocked out of the Sock Madness competition.  Tuesday morning I saw that there were no spots left, in spite of having only 1/2 of the second sock complete.  I promptly put that sock in time out and went about the rest of the week working on other things.  Things I wanted to work on...things that needed being done.  Fun things!

I got the monthly block done for the Saturday Sampler I'm doing thru a local quilt shop.  And I worked on an online Block-of-the-Month that started in January.  I've kept up with the monthly blocks on both of those.  Today I spent working on the online blocks...I even got the next two months done so I can devote my time to a big project I will be starting this next week.  Here are the two April blocks for the online project.  Same blocks, different fabrics.  


Sorry I haven't anything else this week.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: