Saturday, February 21, 2015

Frost Report

Hello from frosty southwest Missouri....we've had quite a week here...temps in the single digits or teens most days, over 9 total inches of snow, and last night insult was added to injury with ice!  Not a lot, but enough to make it dangerous to drive on the roads today. Thank goodness my 'taxi' driver and office partner needed to go to the grocery store before he brought me home from work yesterday.  I  got a few things to tide me over and have no further need to venture out for a few days.  It's still a tossup whether I will gird up the courage to drive in to work on Monday...perhaps I'll avail of my nice neighbor one more time.

I looked out the back and front of the house this morning and this is what I saw.



Ice crystals on the branches make these trees look gray and creepy...or beautiful, depending  on your perspective.  If I can look at them from the warmth of my home, they are beautiful.  If I have to drive thru them, gray and creepy. See? Perspective!

Please be safe and warm...know that I appreciate every single one of you who take the time to come to Pieceful Harbor Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It does look lovely......we have no idea of how cold that must be, because we just don't have weather like yours.