Since the weekend started on Friday and went thru Monday, Columbus Day, I'm including that day:
1. Watched Harry Potter 7.1 with my Mom who hadn't seen it yet.
2. Worked 4 hours at the library on Saturday.
6. Took Mom to see Harry Potter 7.2 at the theater.
8. Photography a Wee Tiny Sock test knit.
9. Went to Branson to see Ann-Margaret and the Lennon Sisters.
I suppose you can see a trend here with all the knitting. But I look at it as keeping me off the streets and mostly out of trouble. That should count for something, shouldn't it?
Thanks for stopping by.