Sunday, December 3, 2017

Week 49- Decorating

We normally don't decorate for the holiday season until the weekend of John's birthday.  That would be next weekend.  However, this year I'm hosting a Bunco Group reunion game night tomorrow nite and I wanted to have the house decorated for that.  So, Mr. Wonderful dragged the boxes down from the Christmas Attic and I set out to decorate.  

 Some of my treasured nativities, along with our stockings that I made for us.And let's not forget my reindeer and his trusty Elf rider.
 On the right at the bottom is my frog that croaks out Jingle Bells - quite annoying but endearing anyway.
And finally, some of our Father Christmases and the tree...

We are ready for tomorrow nite!  

We got a package in the mail from Utah yesterday.  It contained school pictures for the 3 middle ones (youngest doesn't get her school pictures till the spring and the oldest is still deciding on her Senior Pictures)...also included was a beautiful picture of the entire family taken in the rotunda of the Utah Capitol Building...and several other groupings of the family. I cried, of course...but what made me start to gutweep was the following:

I think if you click on it, it will embiggen...and you can read it.  That little girl is precious, just like her siblings.  Made me cry big fat tears!

Hoping you all have a wonderful week.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: