Sunday, November 19, 2017

Week 46 & Week 47

I have no excuse...simply have no excuse.  I'll leave it at that.

Several days ago, I received a text from my daughter(-in-law) and it contained a photo...she was so proud and wanted to share it.

This is our son in the middle, with Satya Nadell (the CEO of Microsoft) on the left and Senator Orrin Hated (R - UT) on the right.  It seems our son hosted the annual Hall of Fame Gala the is put on by the Utah Technology Council.  These gentlemen had no idea they were in the company of such a wonderful man.  We are so proud of him.  And then we found out that John and Jill also took our two oldest granddaughters to the Gala...

Charlotte, Jill, John III, and Emily.  They make a stunning picture!

This comping week is going to go quickly...I only work on Monday and Wednesday.  Thursday and Friday is our Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday.  While I don't participate in the insanity of Black Friday, I can certainly appreciate having the day off!  John and Mom and I are going to do the Christmas decorating this next weekend.  

I found this the other day and liked what it said.  Enjoy the rest of the autumn season.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: