Monday, September 4, 2017

Week 36 - Bye Bye, Beast!

This past week saw Mr. Beast off to Freezer Camp...John didn't have much problem getting him into the trailer so it was easier than normal.  We figured he weighed around 1100 pounds but the scale at the shop was broken so we will only get the hanging weight...I'll share that once we get it.  

Last week, mom and I had the opportunity to purchase a used cross-trainer machine...we are so excited about it.  I use one exactly like it at rehab and when I saw it for sale, I jumped on it.  Of course, now we had to get the sitting area in hour bedroom finished cause that's where the machine is going.  So this holiday weekend, John (with a bit of help from me), painted the two walls of the sitting room that needed done before the machine arrives.  
I love this blue - it's called Favorite Jeans....now I can put the bookshelves in here and unpack all the boxes that have been in the other room...I just can't wait to get the 'library' put back together!What a deal!!!

We picked up the other color that is going on some of the walls in the bedroom today, also. It's called Proper Grey...don't you just love blue and grey together? Lowes is having a major sale and normally a 5 gallon bucket costs $85.00 but we got a $40.00 rebate so it will end up costing us only $45.00.  

Of course, every job needs a supervisor.  Gilligan jumped on that title right away.

Silly cat!  He was even able to get down by himself!

Hope you have a great week.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your blue walls are a gorgeous colour......there seems to be a lot of grey around at present. We watch home renno shows, and right now nearly every house is grey.

Debbie said...

How did your cat get on top of that ladder? I love blue and gray color combinations. The first bed-sized quilt I made was a log cabin blue and gray color.