Sunday, December 18, 2016

Week 51 - Snow and Ice and Still I'm Nice

This week saw a lot of different weather.  We had 50° weather and -3° weather and everything in between.  We had winds, and rain, and freezing drizzle, and fog, and snow, and ice. 

The cows are munching away at hay to keep warm.  That;s Belle, staring at the back of the house as though to say, "Hey, John, bring me a sweater!"

Mom and I went down to Branson on Tuesday.  We saw the production of "Moses" at the Sight & Sound Theater.  Wow!  It wasn't Charlton Heston playing Moses but the acting and the music was sublime.  

Mom's first Selfie!

And we finished decorating for the Holidays this week.  I put out almost all of my Nativity collection this year. 

And the tree is spectacular, as usual.  

And we have already hung our stockings.
If Christmas were to be today, there would be tons of unwrapped gifts but I can sit back and relax for the rest of the holidays.  

See you next week.  Merry Christmas to you all.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: