Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 27 -Late!

 Remember this saying from the movie, "Miracle on 34th Street"? I love that movie and I love this quote.  Sometimes we just have to believe, even though it might not make sense.

 Our little boy is getting older.  He grew this beard recently to 1. see if he could do it, and 2. to avoid shaving daily.  While he looks okay, his momma does NOT like beards and evidently neither does his wife...so after about a month, for marital harmony, he shaved it off and is now the distinguished, yet facially hairless, man that he has always been.
Milk and ice cream are da Bomb!  And they both come from cows - well, so does hamburger, but let's talk about milk and ice cream for now.  Who doesn't love a cold glass of milk and some cookies warm from the oven?  Well, some folks don't like milk, but they are not the majority.  And with this summer weather we are having, ice cream  surely does come in handy.  Can you tell I just don't have a lot to say this week?  Let's face it, I'm already late with the blog anyway.

Suffice to say, I will try harder to have a better blog post on Sunday this week...thanks for stopping by and forgive the rambling.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have to say I don't mind a neat trimmed beard, and your son's looks good! Such a shame he has trimmed it off......tell him from me, I liked it. I have to admit to being one of those people who don't like milk, I can only drink it in a banana smoothie. I hated it as a child and I don't like it to this day.