Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

This week's Ten on Tuesday sounds as though it would be easy. But I found it hard to come up with 10 Movies I Have to See NOW!

Here goes:
1. One for the Money. I love all the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich. While I really didn't see Katherine Heigl as the main character, I always saw Sheri Shepherd as Lula. Can't wait to see this one!
2. War Horse. I'm not entirely sure why I want to see this one. I really don't care of horse movies but this one intrigues me.
3. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I think anyone who was aware of what was going on during the 9/11 era is going to want to see this movie with Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks...
4. Sherlock Holmes 2 - Robert Downey Jr is not my favorite actor but he totally owns this role. I loved the first movie and am looking forward to seeing the sequel.
5. Iron Lady . One name - Meryl Streep. 'Nuff said.
6. Bloodfare. Independent writer/director/actor J. A. Steel is a friend and I am looking forward to her newest offering of horror. (And besides, my son has a speaking role in the movie!)
7. Breaking Dawn, part 1 - I'm probably going to have to wait for the DVD to come out since there isn't anyone I can go with and I don't see the need to drive 30 miles each way to see a movie by myself.
8. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - I enjoyed the books so the movie is something that I'd like to compare it to.
9. Joyful Noise - I like Queen Latifah and the thought of her and Dolly Parton in the same movie makes me smile.
10. I simply cannot think of another movie I'm dying to see. So we will leave this one blank.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Derek White said...

I saw War Horse...and was a bit disappointed. I'd like to see "Extremely Loud". Saw Sherlock Holmes 2 and enjoyed it. Would like to see Iron Lady. You may add "Hugo" to your list if you haven't seen that. Hugo was quite a magical story and was well-done.