Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random Thursday

Barring anything of import to say, but feeling entirely too guilty at allowing this blog to languish, I'm indulging in randomness today. I asked my officemate to give me 10 random words that came into his head and I would then answer with what pops into my own head.

JOHN: ............ME:
Garden............spring flowers
Run...............not me!
Computer..........technology
Bread.............warm, comfort food
Van...............big
Magazine..........quilting
Manure............crap
Book..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, peaceful
Coat..............warm
Alarm.............noisy

Now, I'm not saying this is scientific or anything. Just a way to fill up some empty space - no, honey, not the empty space between my ears!

Stay tuned, the pattern for Sock Madness V, round 2 comes out tomorrow...I'll be spending the weekend knitting on a new pair. Will post next week.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Book....peaceful, I like that! Have a great weekend.