I read a lot of blogs each day. And some of them are pretty cool! Dawn at http://sewritzytitzy.blogspot.com
recently tagged me to list 7 things about myself. Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random things about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
So, here goes:
1. I've always wanted to sing and dance professionally but really don't have a very good voice and my figure is not meant for dancing.
2. I do, however, have a nice enough speaking voice that numerous folks have recommended I read audiobooks professionally.
3. My father was a writer (among other professions) and I began proofing his galleys when I was 12 years old.
4. I love to travel by plane. The speed and exhilaration of travel by air is the best, in my estimation.
5. I collect fabric and yarn and I use them, but the speed of the use doesn't equal the speed of the collecting.
6. I get really bad headaches being outside in the sunshine for much more than an hour- so picnics and beach outings are out for me. BUT, I have tons of windows in my house so I can look outside and the sunshine can stream inside thru the glass.
7. I have plenty of Willpower but absolutly no Won'tpower! I rarely wait for anything. I want it NOW.
For those of you who know me personally, none of the above will come as a surprise. For those who don't, believe everything above - it's the honest truth!
So, now I'm supposed to TAG 7 other folks.
Vickie at http://laquilter.blogspot.com
Jo at http://celticmemoryyarns.blogspot.com
Chris at http://christinas-creations.blogspot.com
Lisa at http://lisaboyer.blogspot.com
Judy at www.patchworktimes.com
Drank at http://sawdustandcowpies.blogspot.com
Glo at http://1gloriousconundrum.blogspot.com
Sorry, folks, if you've already been tagged in the past. Just link folks back to your preious list if you have.
I'm planning on posting some pictures of the munchkins' visit this past week. Keep you posted.
Happy Sunday. Thanks for visiting.