Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day


Today we had some snow...not much, but enough to cover the streets and sidewalks...It's wicked cold outside...with more snow predicted overnight.
I'm finally recovering from the illness I started the holiday season with. The doctor found that I had 2 ear infections and a sinus infection...not fun when traveling over the Rocky Mountains to get home from Utah! Thanks to modern chemistry, I'm on the road to recovery!
Sock Scrimmage 2011 started on the day we got home. I was so sick I didn't even start my sock-weapon till a couple of days later. I finished my own offering and mailed it to my partner on Friday. I got hers today and did my own part in the knitting. Only one more item to include and I can mail this sock to my target. No real advantage to winning except for bragging rights for the next year. Wish us luck!
Sorry for the short missive...hope to add more next time.
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ouch Sal, poor you - no wonder you felt crook, with so many infections! Hope you are jumping out of your skin again soon. The snow pics are beautiful but I bet it is really really cold.......can't imagine cold that cold......