Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Reveal

I saw this on another blog I go to and thought it might be cute. See if you agree with me on any of these.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper if it’s something in a box. Gift bags for the oddly shaped stuff.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend nearest John’s birthday (Dec. 10th).
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year’s Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not at all.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I recall a typewriter from my paternal grandmother. My brothers got G.I. Joe tanks and I got the typewriter.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. He has no significant hobbies, and, frankly, we both buy what we want when we want it.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Grandchildren and daughter-in-law!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I collect them.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. But time-consuming cause I write a newsletter as well.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I honestly can’t recall a bad gift!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? That would be White Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I pick up things year round if I see something special for someone but I shop in earnest in October and November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don’t recall but I’m sure I have.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin pie for breakfast. Sugar cookies.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course! Millions of white lights!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary, Did You Know and Do You Hear What I Hear?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We try to travel to see our only son and his family but this year we are staying home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Maybe…if I sing it.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning. Santa doesn’t come till after you fall asleep!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas commercials! T’is the season to be jolly, fa la la la la…la la la la. (Ferrero Roche)
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love them all!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? An umbrella swift and a yarn winder.
24. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
25. Favorite Christmas dinner? Ham, baked sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberry relish, with pie for dessert!

Feel free, any of you who are reading this, to take this and use it on your own blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: