Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a Winner!



I recently participated in a drawing on Cinnamongirl93's blog (www.cinnamongirl93.blogspot.com) to celebrate her 1 year Blogaversary. She randomly drew names for prizes she was offering. Surprise! She drew my name....and this is the prize package I received in the mail! From the top and clockwise you see 101 Designer One Skein Wonders (I have wanted this book for quite some time!), Chocolate truffles, gummies, the cutest handmade card, honey sticks, and a package of teas with a tea bag 'spoonrest'. Wow! What a bounty of goodies. Thanks so much, Barb!

Have been working on Christmas presents...can't show them since some of the recipients are readers....just know that I am overacheiving, as usual and am almost to the burnout stage!

Have a great weekend. More coming soon. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

cinnamongirl93 said...

I'm so glad you like your winning prize! Now tell us, what will you knit first?! There are so many great designs in that book. Lots of great gift idea's too! Have fun knitting and congrat's again!

Dawn said...

Congrats!---what a lot of yummy goodies that you won.

Enjoy your weekend -- we have forecasts for lots of snow.