Monday, September 8, 2008

Camelot Monday

Have you ever awakened one morning and had a clear concise vision of a project? One you just felt you MUST complete? That was Saturday morning. Here's what it turned out to be. The colors are much darker than I usually use (noted immediately by my DH when he saw it). I used a charm pack of victorian Christmas fabrics I had from a year or so ago. It went together without a single hitch - It must have been fate! I quilted it yesterday and put the binding on...it only needs the binding tacked and it's ready for the holidays - or maybe as a gift...or maybe just because.
No rain all weekend. YEAH! Rain predicted for tonight...I wonder if I've suddenly begun living in Camelot? Hmmm, off to explore.
Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

cinnamongirl93 said...

Score! Thank you for the quilt picture. The runner looks fantastic! Nice work. Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday.
It's been raining here all day. It's cold too. My boss in our office put the heat on!