Cinnamongirl93 tagged me! Some of you may know these things, some of you may not. Bear with me.
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What I was doing 10 years ago: I was living in California, a military wife. Our son, John, was away at college so I was on my own for a lot of the time. I had only recently discovered the joys of quilting and was actively pursuing the acquisition of a stash!
2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Catalogue children's books on my cart, work on a quilt for my son and his wife, pay bills, order some summer clothes, update my blog.
3. Snacks I enjoy: I like nachos. And ice tea, not sweetened. And Goldfish crackers.
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire: Pay off all our debts...and those of our son and his family. Arrange college education funds for our grandchildren. Travel - a lot.
5. Places I have lived: California, Arizona, Illinois (for a short time during my husband's military training), Rhode Island, Missouri.
I think I'll tag Jo, Chris, Dawn, Judy, and Jill.