Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bag O' Kitty

John and I went to Ft. Leonard Wood on Sunday to do our every 3 month marketing...yes, we only shop every 2-3 months. That's the way we've done it for over 30 years. Freezers and large pantries make it a simple plan. We got home and after unloading all the bags, I naturally folded them up. I heard a rustling noise and when I turned, this is what I found. Gilligan sure does love being "in" stuff. He never fails to nestle into a quilt that I am trying to finish binding, he loves it when I turn the covers up and over him so he can peak out the side. And don't leave a packing box around...he will jump in that quicker than you can blink. It's a wonder I've not dumped him out in the trash before this!

For those of you who are wondering, my back is feeling soooooo much better. Better living thru chemistry! I will even be able to stand at the front desk here at the library for my regularly scheduled 2 hour desk duty today.

1 comment:

Lisa Boyer said...

Cute picture of a sweet kitty! Mine loves to crawl into bags and boxes, too. He likes to launch leg attacks from there. Fun post!