Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Week 17 & 18

 I suppose once every 2 weeks is much better than every so often!  I can live with the guilt of not getting to the blog every week if that's what I need to do.  

Have been working on a Stitch-Along (SAL) for a couple of months.  This is the British Isles Adventure SAL from Caterpillar Cross Stitch.  Each month, on the 26th, we get some more motifs to add.  This last week we got part 4 - off to Ireland we go.  I've changed a couple of motifs and added some of my own.  Above the rugby ball I've put a Yellow Submarine to represent Liverpool's most famous export - the Beatles.  To the right of the London bus and below Buckingham Palace, I've stitched the White Cliffs of Dover.  Obviously they don't show on this picture.  You can look for them the next time I post a picture of this one. 

A quick stitch...and it made me smile when it was done!

My first sampler....Red Cardinals from Owl Forest Embroidery.  This fit quite nicely in an 8x10 frame.  I think the next one I will do from this designer is her 100 Owls chart...

A tiny Lily of the Valley Easter Egg from a Ukrainian designer...I may finish this as a card, or maybe just scrapbook it.  A fun and quick stitch.

Weather here is slowly getting to normal temperatures for the season. We have clear skies, and temperatures in the 70 to 75 degree range. No rain predicted till later this week and even then it isn't expected to amount to much.

Thank you for stopping by. 

 


No comments: