Friday, December 18, 2009

Only One Week

Oh, my goodness....where did the time go? There is only one week till Christmas. Are you ready? I did all the Christmas cards last night...they went in the mail today. All the gifts that needed to be mailed are already posted and some have even been received. The tree is up - lights but no decorations. (We're letting the cat get used to having the tree up before we commit to decorations). I've got all the rest of the gifts purchased - not wrapped yet. And this weekend I plan to finish making those gifts that need construction and making some more Christmas cookies. When we girls did our Annual Cookie Day right after Thanksgiving, we made a batch of dough, divided it 4 ways, and each took some home to freeze. I'm taking mine out of the freezer tonight and finishing the cookies tomorrow. I think if Christmas were to come today, I'd be ready! Bring it on!

Hoping you and yours have a Blessed Holiday Season. We really miss all our friends and wish we could see you more often.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lupine Lady said...

Sally, you're to be commended. I'm not totally ready, but at least all our presents are mailed. I'm in the right mood. Friday Group had our holiday party last week, but today we were at Sara Jane's who had her fireplace going. So nice and cozy.

We're headed out on Monday, weather permitting, to Santa Fe to be with Bill's sisters for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.