My very first 10 on Tuesday post will be 10 Goals for 2013: Not in any particular order -
1. Finish Jill's T-shirt quilt.
2. Finish the test knit for Meggie.
3. Lost weight. Not going to specify how much, I just want to lose some weight...
4. Finish the Tone-on-Tone quilt from 2004.
5. Begin the studio purge...I want to clear out some of the clutter and re-organize the studio...might need help on this one.
6. Sew more, knit less.
7. Cook more, eat less.
8. Exercise...just do it, Sally!
9. Read more, computer less.
10. Finish more than I start in the way of projects. That means that #5 will be easier as well.
These are do-able goals....will have to see how well I do on them. I've already started. I finished some Pay It Forward gifts from 2012 and they are all packaged up and addressed, ready to go to the Post Office tomorrow. I've pulled out Jill's T-shirt quilt parts and will get to work on that one next. She's been very patient but will be thrilled once I finally get it done for her.
I hope everyone had an amazing 2012 and that 2013 is even better.
Thanks for stopping by.